Cannes Film Festival - 2006

A journal of my experiences at the Cannes Film Festival in May, 2006.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The family...

In class the last few days, we've been talking about family. What is a family? Is it just those people who share a bloodline with you? Is it possible to make your family wherever you are?

Being away from my "real" family for so long has taught me to appreciate the people around me. I'm so thankful to have stumbled upon a group of people who are like me enough so that we can get along, but different enough to challenge and surprise me daily.

Emily M., Brian, Kelly, Anna (not pictured because she's our staff photographer and was, as always, behind the camera) - you guys have made my trip so much fun. I feel like we will be in touch after the trip, but even if a day comes when we aren't, you will always be in my heart. Thanks.


Peace. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home