Cannes Film Festival - 2006

A journal of my experiences at the Cannes Film Festival in May, 2006.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Final Thoughts...

So, this will be my last post from France and will wrap up my experiences here. How do I conclude? How can I possibly sum up what has been one of the best, most fun, most entertaining, most challenging times in my life? Here's my best shot...

First, thank you. Thanks to those who plan and organize and teach - Allison, Nate, Charlie, you guys have been amazing and wonderful to work with. Thanks to those who have not been quite as visible, but who still welcomed me and all the other students with open arms - Anna, Pam, Sophie, Lily. Thanks to my fellow students. Though it was inevitable that I would get to know some better than others, this group is unique. Thanks for teaching me as much as Nate and Charlie.

Second, a few words. Katie Holmes would say my time here was "amazing," and Jena Malone would describe it as "magical." I'm going to go with just plain fun (thanks to The Family!), exhausting (hey, it's hard out here for a pimp...), and challenging (being away from Paul for so long was waaaay harder than I could have imagined!). And, okay, it was amazing and magical as well.

Thanks again to everyone and I hope to see you back in Athens!

I'm coming home!!
Peace. Out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

although you would not know this from the amount of comments i left, i read your blog consistly the whole time...sounds like a wonderful adventure, michelle, and i'm glad you took advantage of this opportunity to experience all this, even tho it meant being away from paul...looking foward to seeing you back at ec soon.
love you, pd

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home